Friday, June 02, 2006

I was just thinking...

in today's overly politically correct society why is it still okay to make fun of blondes? I was watching TV this morning and saw the new Philly Cream Cheese commercial, the one with the angels and they accidently mix their Philly and Jam together (like the old "You got peanut butter on my chocolate...You got chocolate in my peanut butter"). Apparently this is a good idea, to have jam in the cream cheese, and the blonde angel wonders where they came up with the idea at the end of the commercial. This gets a "look" from the brunette angel.

If this used any other race of people as the stupid one everyone would be up in arms and going all crazy...but put a blonde in the idiot role and you have a good thing. I just don't get it.

As a blonde I am not offended, I just don't get it.

No comments: