Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I DID IT!!!!!

I reached my Avon walk goal, and have infact exceeded what I wanted to do. I am so excited to have raised so much money to help such a wonderful cause. Perhaps 0ne day no one will have to hear the words "You have breast cancer."

If you are interested in donating to my walk fund, please go to www.avonwalk.org. My participant number is 661411, if you click on donate you should be able to find my participant page with the number. If you want to donate, but don't like to do things like that on line, let me know and I can send you the paperwork to write a check.

If you chose to donate, THANK YOU!!!! You will be helping so many people. The money doesn't just go to research, it also helps those who are underserved and don't have insurance to cover the costs.

Once again, let's thank the efforts of all who make this their charity and cause of choice. It really does make a difference.

No comments: