Wednesday, January 18, 2006

It's Travel Time

Here I sit updating by blog when I should be grading papers, lesson planning and writing finals in preparation for being gone on Monday. This weekend is the big graduation. It is kind of weird, I finished my Masters in September/October, the degree came in the mail in December, and now in January I am finally going to Dallas to the commencement ceremony.

I am really excited. I have never been to Dallas, with the exception of being stuck on the runway at DFW for 2 hours on my way to New York. I am really looking forward to seeing the city and hopefully visiting with friends in the area. Believe it or not I actually know two people who are in that area, and they may even stop by the hotel for a visit. How cool is that!

If you are in the Dallas area and have suggestions of things to do, please pass them on. I leave Friday right after work, graduate on Saturday and have two days to fully enjoy the city. I can't wait!

No comments: