Thursday, January 05, 2006

It's a Miracle

I am always amazed when things work the way they are supposed to. Today my Advanced Theatre class was supposed to be working on a Shakespeare project. Now, keep in mind that theatre students are crazy, they like to be loud and out of control. But today some kind of magic was working in the room, as I sat at my desk entering attendance into the computer the students were actually working. It was amazing, one group was watching a dvd of their play, another group was listening to another student explain the plot of the play they are working with. I just couldn't believe my eyes. I stayed at my desk, I didn't want to break the spell.

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Very interesting blog!
Will check back every so often for updates.

Anonymous said...

Get me in there on the rowdy days. I'll straighten them out.