Tuesday, August 29, 2006

one sleepy girl...

After the incident on Sunday, and drinking way too much wine and staying up way too late I had to report to work on Monday morning.

If we taught our classes the way they ran our first staff meeting we would all be fired. It was awful. One data rich/information poor powerpoint after another. Much of it stuff that we have been told before. It really was painful.

Then I had to drag my sorry ass to the Dave Matthews Band concert at the Hollywood Bowl. I didn't even know if I liked DMB, but I apprently do. I had a great time, although I was very, very, very tired. He puts on one hell of a good show.

Now, I am up and running, ready for the next set of meetings and some classroom prep time. I can't beleive I will have students on Thursday!

YIKES!

I have a lot to do.

Where did the summer go?

No comments: