Thursday, August 03, 2006

blah, blah, blah

Is it wrong to not want to give my darling BF my blog? There is something that tells me to not let him read it. Keep it (relatively) private. I don't know why it's so important to him to see it. And if I show it to him, can I still rant about him when he pisses me off?

How can one person own so much crap? As I look around my house I can not believe I have so much stuff. How did I ever live with someone? I have enough stuff to fill my two bedroom house and the garage. How does that happen?

Why am I going to my 20 year reunion? I didn't like most ot the people I went to school with. They didn't seem to like me. My real friends were in other grades. And my real friends now didn't go to high school with me. I must just really be a glutton for punishment to want to go back to those times.

Why is it noon and I am still still in my bathrobe and towel when I should be dressed and out looking for the perfect pants to wear to the reunion. I found the perfect top, just need pants and maybe a splurge on some really cool strappy black heals.

2 comments:

msdramateacherlady said...

Discom...you suck! Haven't even had your 10 yet. ARGH!!! I'm getting old.

soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

If you do not share and he knows one exists...he will constantly question if you are hiding something, and that is never good in a relationship.

I would let him know the address, but with the disclaimer that this is YOUR space to vent and journal and if he does not like what he reads, then he better make some changes base on what you are complaining about or your leaving him...just kidding, but he better not get mad!

Then, you can just open a new blog and really not tell him about that!