Friday, August 18, 2006

MEN!

The man who is doing my refinance is an idiot! Why this man thinks I will sign the title documents without knowing the following is beyond me...

1. What type of loan is it?
2. What is the interest rate?
3. What will my payment be?
4. Why the hell is it for almost twice what I owe on the house?

Now, I may be blonde, I may not understand all the finance crap, but I do know not to sign a document involving money when I don't have all the answers.

And to make it worse...this guy is a friend of mine! Some friend!

2 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

OY! This is not a good thing at all! Do you think it is because you are a woman? You know what I'm saying? Like you should just trust him because he is a man--type of thing? HELP ME! Set this guy straight!

I heard that about the Capoitol Records building, too but I think last I heard it was being saved...I hope I'm right about that!

Anonymous said...

It's twice the amount you owe on the house because, hey, he needs his commission.

Well, that's just speculation on my part, but having refinanced lately and been socked with assorted mysterious finance charges (that I'll be paying off for the next 30 years), I guess I'm just a little bitter!

Hope the refinance works out for you!