Wednesday, July 26, 2006

how rude

When I set up a meeting or appointment with someone I show up on time, and usually at least 1o minutes early. I expect to wait those 10 minutes, I don't expect to be seen early (but if you can great). I don't even expect to be seen right at the appointed time, I don't mind waiting a few minutes.

What I hate is when I show up, the receptionist has to track the person I'm supposed to meet down. When found he/she is at another meeting, away from the office and will be another 30 - 40 minutes. I especially hate this when the last time I met with the same person he was 30 minutes late.

Want to know what makes it worse...When I come back an hour later and this person still isn't in the office and hasn't bothered to call me or the receptionist to tell me I should just head home because he isn't going to make it back. All this should be happening with extreme amounts of groveling for forgiveness because I had to drive 30 minutes to get to the office and now have to fight traffic all the way home without having accomplished a thing.

It's even worse when 2 hours after the appointed meeting time, I still haven't gotten a phone call explaining to me WHY I HAD TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY TO HIS OFFICE FOR NOTHING~

Maybe I need to find someone else to do my refi?

No comments: