Thursday, March 16, 2006

My dixie plate has not just spilled over...


it has bent in the middle and all the contents have landed hapazardly on the floor!

In the past two weeks I have forgotten appointments, missed meetings, and have yelled at little freshmen until they are all but destroyed.

I am a naturally organized person, so the fact things are falling between the cracks has me a little disturbed. And I don't like making little freshmen cry.

Things that used to be on my plate and are now on the floor...

1. My TB test is over due.
2. Missed a Site Counsel meeting.
3. Forgot to call my grandma on her birthday.
4. Lesson plans aren't done for my theatre festival tomorrow.
5. Laundry
6. Taxes aren't done.
7. Set design isn't finished (we're building next weekend).
8. Haven't ordered lumber (see #7).
9. I don't have a choreographer (we open in about 8 weeks).

I could go on and on, but I guess I really should be trying to get things done.

No comments: