Monday, March 20, 2006

Competition Season is OVER!!!!

I don't know why I call it a season it really is only two days, but it is over non the less. And we survived, rain and all.

The kids had a great time. We didn't make it to finals, but the kids are really up to the competition for next year (at least so they say). It is really hard to convince these kids that they will be competing against 68 schools, which makes about 2000 other acting students.

We saw great acting (as well as some not so great). We were pleased with who made it to finals for the most part (and absolutely stuned by some others).

In the 7 years I have attended this festival this is the first year it has rained on us. It was miserable. The school camp sites are on a grassy area, so it just yucky. My DBF went and bought me an easyup to we could try to get out of the rain at least a little bit.

There really aren't any exciting or interesting stories about festival. I am just glad it is over.

No comments: