Monday, January 28, 2008

can you say procrastination...

I sure can. I should be grading papers right now. Grades are due Wednesday and I still have about 25 essays to grade. I guess if they were actually good it wouldn't be so bad...but as the essays are written by 10th graders, they stink.

Instead of grading I cooked dinner, cooked dinner for tomorrow, made lunch for tomorrow, talked to the dog (who is doing better) and looked for a good recipe for potato soup (which I didn't find).

I won't be staying up late to grade, I would like to get up early and get in work out and if I stay up past 10pm there is no way I'm getting up at 4am.

Things are really starting to ramp up again around here. I mean they were slow for a whole 4 days (which is why I couldn't grade papers, I was enjoying the not having to be at a rehearsal).

5 Upcoming events:
1. Student directed one-acts
2. Cancer project
3. Thespian Inductions
4. Massive testing
5. Auditions for the show I'm interested in doing

5 Things I have to do Tuesday
1. finish grades
2. scrub kitchen counters
3. laundry
4. start taxes
5. clean craft room


5 People I need to call or email on Tuesday
1. Grandma G
2. Mom
3. my sister K
4. my sister S
5. C

5 places I need to go
1. Target
2. Trader Joe's
3. Michael's
4.

Okay, I guess I only have 3 places to go tomorrow. And with that I'm off to grade a few papers before I head to bed.

No comments: