Saturday, June 02, 2007

it's been a long time...

It has been so long since I have checked in, so much has happened.

I have trying to finish unpacking. Those of you who have ever moved know what I'm talking about.

The musical closed. It went really well. I am very proud of the kids and pleased with the outcome. We have the MACY Awards tomorrow, so we will see what the judges thought of the performance. I do not think I will be working on the musical again next year. But those of you who read know that story.

I finally got the wedding invitations out. They only went out 3 weeks late. Lucky for me, we are doing online RSVP, so I don't have to wait for the little cards to come back in.

I still don't have a wireless card in my desktop so I am unable to check in with all of you. I miss my bloggy friends. I am hoping to get M to take care of that this weekend.

I hope you are all doing well. Up sometime soon...a full and complete wedding update (I know you are all dieing to know all the details).

1 comment:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Hope ALL goes well, my dear...It is getting closer and pretty soon....The Wddding Will Be Here!

Hope you are pretty well moved in and that everything goes really wonderfully! Do keep us all informed.