Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm marrying a wise man

On Saturday M found out that his cousin will not be able to photograph our wedding. This left a huge whole that I would have had to fill. HAD I ACTUALLY KNOWN I DIDN'T HAVE PHOTOGRAPHER.

I found out last night that the cousin could not be there. M went out and found and booked a photographer all by himself. He knew that this might have been the one thing that would send me over the edge in terms of stress.

Everybody I have told this to is so impressed by that action. I am impressed by that action, since I have been the one to do everything so far.

M really is a great catch. I am so lucky to have him in my life (even if he does come with bagage for days).

Everything else for the wedding is coming together. I will get to hit it full force next week. Tomorrow is my last day with students and Friday is the last day for the summer. YAY!!!!! I think I'll make it.

No comments: