Sunday, October 29, 2006

When?

When did cell phones become the most complicated invention on the planet?

I finally upgraded and got a new phone, Samsung, I love it...but it took me two days to figure out how to change the ringtone. That was with using the book.

While I'm at it, when did the basic ringtones start to completely suck! Suck to the point where you will spend $2.50 to have a ringtone you can stand to listen to when you get a phone call.

Okay, enough complaining...Crucible opens on Thursday. Once again, you in the area, you want to see the show, let me know, I have connections...I can hook you up.

I watched the movie this day, twice! I discovered that the commentary for this is actually worth listening to. But I will talk more about that in a later entry. All I will say is...Why didn't I think about from that angle!

1 comment:

SuburbanMom said...

What's "the area"? California? I'm there! hook me up ;)