It's been awhile. Here's a random update.
1. I feel better. The cough still lingers a bit. I'd go to the doctor, but Kaiser STILL hasn't entered me in it's system. You'd think with insurance that took effect on October 1 I would be able to see a doctor sometime around, say, OCTOBER 12!!!! But, nope, not me.
2. Herb is doing well. Although she seems a bit lathargic to me.
3. The Crucible opens in 2 1/2 weeks. Any one want to come? Should be good. Saturday is the big tech day...build, paint, build, paint...it's loads of fun. Ever try to keep 50 helium baloons off the ceiling at one time? That is what my Saturday will be like.
4. I am so overwhelmed with work and such that I feel like my head will explode! Worse than that... no one gets it! I am so overwhelmed I yelled profanities at my cast because they didn't bring my keys back to me in my classroom and I had to track them down. Now that is pretty stressed. I don't think I could appologize enough. I just snapped, and I don't like being that person. They were cute...they said everyone snaps and understood my frustration. I promised to never swear at them again (keep in mind I used to swear like a sailor).
5. On a happy note...my sweetie showed up with this bag on Wednesday...
This is what I found inside...
Yes, I ate one before I took the picture. For those of you not cupcake savey, I guess Sprinkles is like gourmet cupcakes. And let me tell you , they are pretty darn good.
What did I do to deserve these wonderful little delights....I had a birthday! I had a birthday without a cake. I mentioned I didn't get a cake to him on Saturday after we did the family birthday thing. Then on Monday I made my own cupcakes, only the box labeled "Yellow Cake" had white cake mix instead. You must understand, my FAVORITE cake is yellow cake with chocolate icing. Even making my own I didn't get what I wanted.
So, to make me feel better M went out of his way to buy me fancy cupcakes. I think he's a keeper. What do you think?