Sunday, December 04, 2005

LET THE HOLIDAYS BEGIN

It truely is the season. I attended my first holiday party of the season last night. My sweetie's company party. Held at Lucky Strike bowling alley, it was the perfect venue for this crowd. It was fun to see everyone and catch up. Many of the people I hadn't seen since I worked for them for two weeks a couple of years ago.

I love the holiday season. Everyone is so happy and the time spent with family and frends is wonderful. I love the music, the food, the special Starbucks drinks that are only available this time of year (oh yeah!!!!Peppermint Mochas ROCK).

I am one of the crazy people who ventured out on "Black Friday" in preparation for this holiday season and was able to complete my Christmas Shopping, and now I don't have to revisit the malls, unless I am in the mood for a good laugh, as others are running around like crazy people. If you haven't ever been shopping on this day I highly recommend it, but don't do the mall...Target is the place to be. I went to two different Target stores and had much luck buying the things I needed, the stores were clean and the staff happy to help.

So as you prepare to celebrate your holiday, whatever they may be, I wish you much happiness, peace and love.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments: