Thursday, May 03, 2007

wiped out!

I am so tired! We moved most of my stuff out of my townhouse wednesday and the big stuff out of M's rental. There is still a lot that has to happen at the townhouse for it to be ready for my renter and it all has to happen by Sunday! Did I mention my show opens this a week?





The Master Suite, we will be painting, but other than that it is a fantastic room....


An entire wall of built-ins, that's
pretty cool, huh?












We could have a party in this shower!










This is the Great Room....We will be changing the color...quickly!















This is the window seat in my craft room...yes! I get my own craft room. I am so excited. (okay, I can't find the picture of the craft room, but I thought you might enjoy knowing I have a windoe seat!)






Guest Room - can't wait to paint this one!










This is the tree in the garden side of the backyead. I love this side of the yard. It is very English Garden.





Note: this post was started several days ago, and then the madness that is moving began. I have been moving things in a car for the entire day (M left for Nashville for work this morning). There is still stuff at the townhouse. I can't believe that! I have way too much stuff and I'm not exactly sure how that happened.

Anway, I hope you enjoyed the pictures...further updates on the move to come later. I'm very tired and want to go by the townhouse in the morning and do another car load before work. That way my tenant (who I know, that goodness) won't have to deal with as much of my stuff for the next week. When M and I finish taking it all out.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Chatty said...

Looks great! Congratulations!