Sunday, April 30, 2006

What car am I?


"You are a Mercedes SLK!You appreciate the finer things in life. You have a split personality - wild or conservative, depending on your mood. Wherever you go, you like to travel first class. Luxury, style, and fun - who could ask for more?"

Boy, am I glad I turned out to be something cute! Maybe this should be my next car, even though I was looking into buying something biodesiel (one small contribution to saving our planet).

What are you? http://www.tomorrowland.us

This weekend was good, although way too short. Went to J's soccer game, the spanked the other team. Saw Mom, she is doing great...she had an extra week off of chemo because of the whole low blood count thing. Had some success prop shoping and planted some new stuff in the yards. All, in all not bad.

No comments: