Friday, February 17, 2006

Scrapbook Expo

Today was a big scrapbooking day...I spent several hours at the OC Scrapbook Expo, which is like being in one giant scrapbook store. I am glad I went, but I don't think I would do it again. It was so crowded and for the most part I didn't find any exceptional deals. There were a few great steals, but for the most part, the lines for those booths were way too long.

Attending the expo did motivate me to get organized and get scrapping. I discovered that while I have been getting very sloppy with my organization of the scrap supplies, I have misplaced several packets of photos. Fortunately it will be a while before I get to those pages. I am YEARS behind (divorce will do that to you). I am so far behind that I can't even journal on most of the pages because I don't remember details of the events.

New goal for 2006 - catch up and stay up with the scrapbook.

No comments: