Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Crap Storm

That's what I feel like I'm in, a huge crap storm. It seems like no matter what I do bad things happen to me. I keep being told that things will turn around, but right now it feels like if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.

Here is the list of all that is bad:

1. The wind storm in January blew down the courtyard fence at the townhouse and did extensive damage to the back fence. The quote from the insurance company to get it fixed was less than 1/2 of the quote we got and would have gotten us $1.50 back on the claim. Told them to forget it.

2. B is being a little B. She this is still from the last big fall out. She says M isn't there for her, she told one of my students she doesn't like me (so, when/if M has visitation I don't go and if they come here I lock myself in my craftroom). Yet, she is still willing to ask him to do her favors like provide lights for her school dance, but doesn't know when she wants to talk to him next.

3. District budget cuts are putting my program in jeopardy. And they are talking about doing salary cuts.

4. I have to get a second job for us to pay our bills this summer, because of all the bad stuff that has happened in the past several months there is no savings.

5. I have been told I have to stay on our School Site Council although I have asked to leave it. I just don't have the time. Other things are suffering because of the commitment to this. I just stopped showing up to meetings.

6. My principal thinks I am the "Go To" gal because I am president of the staff club. I only continue to do that because I can't find someone else to take it over. I really don't want it.

Okay, I think that's enough, I'm getting stressed and upset just looking at that stuff. Which is surprising because normally I put it on "paper" and things don't seem so bad. They still seem bad, in fact, now they seem worse.

I hope everyone has a good day and that the crap storm lifts soon.

No comments: