Saturday, February 09, 2008

poetry and such

Tonight I sit in my classroom while TMR is in it's final performance of Bye Bye Birdie. I will be glad when this is over, I just want to go home at a reasonable hour. I would much rather get nothing done at home than nothing done at school.

I sit in my room looking at my English text books knowing I should be picking out some poetry for Monday. I look at the scale drawing my tech class did and know they need to be graded for Monday. I look at the presentation board I wanted to get done 2 nights ago and still haven't started (I'm having a bit of a creativity-jam and can't come up with anything to do on it).

You would think with spending 5 nights here until 10:00 pm I would be so caught up. But no...here I sit thinking "I have to figure out what I'm doing on Monday".

No comments: