Thursday, January 04, 2007

Shoes anyone?

So, I was cleaning out my shoe rack, okay the two shoe racks, and found these totally cute Bruno Magli dress shoes.


I remember buying them, I also remember them fitting when I bought them. They don't fit now! I am totally bummed.


If anyone is interested in buying them from me, they are for sale. They will hit Ebay in the next couple of weeks.


Cost...$50.00 plus shipping


They have NEVER been worn and were purchased from Off 5th, the Saks 5th Avenue outlet store. Just let me know.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are seriously cute shoes.

I have had some weird shoe experiences lately. Like, my foot keeps changing size or something. I don't know what's going on.

But, I buy a pair of shoes and I'm so excited because they're so cute.

In the shoe store, they fit like a dream. Then I get them home and I can barely squeeze them onto my foot.

Is this a bloating issue?

I don't know. But maybe your shoes would fit if you put little Peds things on your foot first. They're like pantyhose, like little socks. You know. Rather than just slipping your bare foot into the shoe. I've tried that and it works sometimes.

Anyway, hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

TOO freaking cute!!!! If they were a size 5 I would snatch those up in a heart beat!!

Brooklyn