Sunday, September 11, 2005

It's underway...

The new school year is underway, and things are going along at break neck speed already. The first auditions of the year are on Thursday. I selected a relatively small show because I am still working on building th program and students aren't used to my rigorous rehearsal schedules, well, it looks like I might have over 50 kids audition for a cast of 9. I told them I would select a second show and we would do two fall plays (yes, I am crazy).

Outside of the school things are going great, went and saw Big Bad Voodoo Daddy last night, what a great show! If you haven't ever seen them live, or heard their music get out there and check it out. I think the best part was that you can tell they are really having a good time. I love watching peopel who love to perform.

On a somber note, please offer your prays, good karma and general well-wished to the surviors of Huricane Katrina. As we all know so many people lost everything, but they aren't the only ones...many animals had to be left behind, send thoughts for them also. If you can send money to one of the many organizations helping, if you can't afford money, manybe there are somethigns in your closet that you don't need that you can donate. Be kind and generous, remember most of us are lucky enough to not have been effected.

No comments: