I have an internal conflict...I hate decisions and this one is a biggy!
I have just finished my masters work and am waiting to find out of my portfolio has been approved. In the meantime, I must decided if I want to graduate in a hotel in Texas in January, or wait and graduate in Bloomington, Indiana. The Indiana graduation will most likely be at Indiana University, which would be very cool.
Now for the conflict. I am supposed to go to China this summer. There are two weeks I can chose from. Week one returns the day before I would need to be in Indiana. The second week leaves two days before, therefore I would be in China.
So, do I race myself crazy to get from China to Indiana in July or do I graduate in Texas, or do I skip China and go to Indiana? What a mess.
It may seem trival to some, but graduating at a hotel just bothers me. I feel like it cheapens my degree, even though I know how much work I put into it. But than again, I really want to go to China and may not ever get the chance again.
What to do, what to do!