Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Ay me!

I live in amazment each year at how incredibly busy I am during the school year. I am smack in the middle of rehearsal for Midsummer, have a one-act opening next week, need to decide what the kids are doing second quarter and need to get my tech kids building platforms and stairs like crazy. (M has been trying to talk me into a truck for months, today I wish he had succeeded, I need to buy lumber!)

It's breast cancer awarness month! Are you aware? Some of you may remember my brief adventure with dying my hair pink for the Avon walk? Well guess what! I'm going to be pink for the entire month of October. It's been almost two weeks, I love it and never want to go back. The color is "hot hot pink" by Manic Panic. It ROCKS!!!!! (Even if it does look a bit like Lacey from Rock of Love) And in case your interested, I signed up for the walk again next year! Let the fundraising begin!!!!

M is spending most of the month in Vegas working on various shows. It's very strange to only be married 3 months and have him leave town for so long. Although, I have discovered that being married really doesn't suit my attitude. I have been pretty gumpy lately. I absolutely LOVE M. There is something about being married that just sets me off. So, we have decided that I will just pretend that we aren't married and things haven't changed that dramatically and see if my attitude gets adjusted to one we both like better.

A word on procrastination...I'm the queen! As I talk about the length of my to-do lists I sit and write a blog that nobody will read or care about, but it makes me feel better. I should be grading the bazillion papers that are on my desk waiting to be graded and returned, only I don't feel like it. I'm tired and I just don't want to do it. I guess I could grade a few and then go home and sit on the sofa and procrastinate on the stuff that needs to be done there...



1 comment:

Lilibet said...

congrats on being a newlywed!