Friday, November 30, 2007

oh my goodness...

way too much going on.

1. Painting the great room. The room is huge and I am doing most of the work by myself. I am almost half way done. When we bought the house the first thing we wanted to do was paint but ended up in escrow hell and had to move super fast. Now, 6 months later I'm finally getting the chance to get it down. We are going from blue and pink (yuck!) to a couple really nice shades of brown. I'll post pictures as soon as it's done.

2. Decorating. I need to get it done and want it done this weekend. Enough said.

3. Medical mumbo jumbo. I have to have a medical test done on Monday. I have been having some gastrointestinal problems and the doctor wants to figure out exectly what is going on. I won't go into all the completely disgusting details, lets just say that doctor's are gross.

4. Christmas Shopping. I managed to get most of it finished. Got to love Black Friday. I finish that day every year.

5. New York. I leave for the Big Apple on Tuesday. I am very excited about the trip although a little nervous about the flight (see item 3). What is even better, the stage hand strike is over, which means the shows are running again!

6. Auditions. I was supposed to go on an audition on Sunday night. This plan has been derailed by item 3. The prep for the procedure begins Sunday afternoon. I am keeping my options open and will see how I feel at that time, but it's not looking good.

So that is my life in a nutshell. Now it's back to painting.

No comments: